Mizzima Yangon Office https://goo.gl/maps/fEeGKzYK2d7G4f4n8 will begin a Self-Lock-Down (working with isolated working force in the office premises) from April 1, 2020 (Wednesday) at 9:30 am Myanmar Standard Time until further notice.
What that means: -
- Mizzima Media’s daily operation will not be disturbed and will try to continue (as best we can) to publish, produce, broadcast the news/information, entertainment and infotainment as before through Mizzima’s multi-media platforms (TV channel, Facebook, Website Online, Print, and OTT).
- Isolated working force (from different departments of Mizzima Media necessary to operate Mizzima Daily Work) will work from Mizzima Yangon Office. No one except those who are in the list of Lock-Down will be allowed to go outside Star City and to come into the Mizzima Yangon Office compound. The rest of Mizzima staff will WORK FROM HOME and their duty is normal as before.
- Mizzima has rented 2 rooms in Star City for the working force to stay and work. Mizzima has also rented a house in Thanlyin (5 minutes motorbike drive from Mizzima Yangon Office) where Mizzima’s Live Reporting Team will stay and work (not coming to Mizzima Yangon Office). Basic food items, transportation and Internet connection will be provided at those places. Guidelines for the work force have been issued internally by the Mizzima HR/Admin to the Mizzima Staff to adhere to. Discipline and Determination is key to survive in this crisis.
- There are (2) groups divided, drawing from different departments of Mizzima and each group will work in the Mizzima Yangon Office for 14 days. Before another group comes in (after working 14 days), Mizzima Yangon Office will be cleaned by spraying and disinfection, and the work force going out and those who are in the group coming in will be medically checked for their fitness to work.
- No outside person will be allowed to come into the Mizzima Yangon Office during the lock-down period (starting from 1 April until further notice) except in an emergency with the necessary medical check-up and spraying/disinfection done before coming in with prior-approval from Mizzima HR/Admin Manager.
- Mizzima Media can be reached at the followings –
Mobile – 09421010101
Skype – mizzimamedia
What’s App - +95-9421010100
Viber - +95-9421010100
Email – [email protected], [email protected]
Mizzima News in Burmese Facebook - https://web.facebook.com/MizzimaDaily/?epa=SEARCH_BOX
General Manager – Daw Aye Thet Hlaing (Mobile – 09253868192)
HR/Admin Manager – Daw Aye Mya Oo (Mobile – 09977073131)
Mizzima Media Group - March 30, 2020