Fire breaks out at Yangon General Hospital Cancer Ward


Fire fighters at a fire that broke out at Yangon General Hospital in Yangon on 13 August 2018. Photo: Thura/Mizzima

A fire broke out at Yangon General Hospital Cancer Ward in Latha Township.

The fire was caused by a short circuit in ceiling electrical wiring and patients and important hospital equipment was moved.

Myanmar Fire Department issued a press statement saying the fire broke out on August 13 at 6:43 p.m. and the intensity of the fire was level 2.

30 Fire Engines came to extinguish the fire and it was brought under control at 7:30 p.m.

More Articles

....