The National Unity Government (NUG)
- On Friday, there was an online meeting between Daw Zin Mar Aung, Union Minister of Foreign Affairs-NUG, and Dr. Tobias Lindner, Minister of the German Federal Foreign Office.
- For 2023 academic year, the Ministry of Education-NUG issued guidelines for English exams under basic education.
- Ministry of Planning, Finance and Investment-NUG has been selling shares for the mansion confiscated by the junta leader Min Aung Hlaing at 6.5 Mile. According to The End of Dictatorship, they have sold shares worth 3 million USD so far.
- On Thursday, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs-NUG published news about the trip of the Minister to the Czech Republic.
- A national rally of anti-junta monks conducted a movement against the military dictatorship on Saturday.
- In Sagaing Region, there were bomb attacks via drone on the junta armed forces on the road between Khin-U and Ye-U, and in Shwebo Township. Reportedly, 8 junta soldiers died.
- As a 581-day protest, Kalay General Strike marched against the military dictatorship on Saturday.
- In Wetlet Township, the junta army fired mortars at Futlaing Village at about 6:45 pm Friday. Reportedly, 4 houses were burnt to ashes and a villager was shot dead.
- In Khin-U Township, local people continued their march for the recognition of the NUG and for the United Nations to keep U Kyaw Moe Tun as Myanmar’s Ambassador.
- In Monywa Township, Chindwin attack force stated that Myo Nyunt Aung, local prison officer, had been caught.
- On Saturday, a combined rally of local villages from Salingyi and Yinmabin marched against the military dictatorship.
- In Gantgaw Township of Magwe Region, the junta army started to burn Myinzar Village with 350 houses at about 7:00 am Friday.
- In Longlone Township of Taninthayi Region, a combined rally of students, youth, women and LGBTs expressed their disapproval of the military dictatorship on Saturday morning.
- According to YDF Htilin, they opened 4 gates for public’s security in the area and they would not demand any fee. In the cases of people collecting money or treating the public rudely, this can be reported.
- In South Korea, a rally of Myanmar Federal Democratic Mission Coalition-MFDMC expressed their desire for the UN to keep U Kyaw Moe Tun as Myanmar’s Permanent Representative. They also protested against the military dictatorship in Myanmar.
- In Yangon, young activists hung an anti-junta poster on Saturday, calling on the public to take part in the revolution till the end.
- In Tamway Township of Yangon Region, a hand-made mine was found on Banyar Dala Road. Reportedly, it was cleared by the junta army.
- In the town of Mobye on the border of Shan and Karenni, the junta armed forces opened fire into the local community in battles on Thursday and Friday. Reportedly, a child lost its life and some houses were damaged.
- General Strike Coordination Body-GSCB conducted a petition for the public to be submitted to the UN Committee on Facts.
- In Amarapura Township of Mandalay Region, Myit Nge Women PDF shot dead the hundred household leader in UYindaw Village as he had made trouble for local people by joining hands with the junta army.
Ethnic Armed Organizations
- In Maungdaw Township of Rakhine State, the Arakan Army-AA attacked two junta army camps on Friday. Reportedly, there were ongoing heavy battles in the area.
- In Myawaddy Township under Karen National Union-KNU Brigade (6), two soldiers from the junta army invading the area joined the KNU on Friday.
- According to Karenni Army-KA, the junta army Regiment (66) was attacked and their chief military officer got injured seriously in the battle.
The Military Council
- In Buthidaung Township of Rakhine State, the military junta arrested the administrators of two villages, accusing them of having contact with Arakan Army-AA.
- According to the junta Rakhine State Government, they would provide loans worth 10 billion MMK to farmers and SME businesses in the area.
- The foreign labour office stated that two Myanmar people, who had been accused of making counterfeit USD at the airport in Thailand, were released.
- The military junta announced that the 7 women, who had gone to the UAE for work and had been sold to Iraq, were back in the country on the evening of Saturday.
- The junta Minister of Population and Immigration said that they had been carrying out the Pankhin Project so that every eligible voter could have a national identity card for the upcoming election.
- At 10:00 am Friday, Mr. Dragan Aleksoski, Officer of International Migration Organization to Myanmar, met with the junta Minister of Foreign Affairs in Nay Pyi Taw.
Summary on 10 September
- The junta armed forces have had a great loss in battles. Reportedly, even Regiment (66) has been hit badly. If the PDFs could be equipped with one third of the weapons of the junta army, there would be more casualties among junta soldiers.